11/2/09

I'd like to introduce you to the design girl!



I wanted to take a moment to thank Danielle alias the design girl for yet another wonderful site design! For those of you who don’t know Danielle, I have had the pleasure of working with her on several sites and she is a very conscientious designer who has wonderful taste. So yet again, here here Danielle, thank you for another wonderful design!



The design girl does more than blog designs, she will work on graphics for you, create stationery and her newest and most colorful designs come from her digital scrapbook kits. My family knows I am a “scrapbook-aholic” and I know if they get wind of this new kind of scrapbooking they will fear. LOL Check out her wonderful designs, and if you do stop by let her know I said “hi!”

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I received an email through MBC to check out your site. I am a follower now! :) (Love topiaries by the way!)

    Feel free to stop by and check out my blog if you haven't already http://raisingmy4sons.com (lots of contests to check out as well! More coming soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site looks good. I love topiary forms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to some great topiary ideas that I can use for the holidays! I am Following!
    :~D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelley, received your message through MBC.. I am glad you did invite us, maybe I can learn to do scrap booking from you..

    I am now your follower, hope you can follow one of mine too.

    Nostalgic Marveling
    Etcetera Etcetera
    Spice up your LIFE!
    Obstacles & Glories

    See you around.. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following from the MBC, but wow! Love, love, love the topiaries by the front door!!!!!! Are they real? I could so use those at my front door. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by the untraditional topiary, we love hearing from you!